What To Expect From FFWC
On a weekend service, you can expect…
FFWC is a Full Gospel, Spirit filled church that has vibrant Spirit led worship, powerful teachings and children's ministries that will help your children grow in the things of God. You'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you.
- Each service lasts about 2 hours.
- Engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Anointed worship music.
- A place where there is freedom in worship through dance, lifting of hands and singing.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Your family will enjoy...
- A safe place just for kids. Each weekend Fresh Fire Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Fresh Fire Students meet on Wednesdays at 6pm for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.